So far, the menu planning is working really well.
The chicken enchiladas from Kraft were excellent, and I'm thinking that we may scrap tonight's dinner plan and have them for leftovers. Either that or I think this may be a night we eat dinner out.
The best laid plans..
In my original plan, I didn't account for how tired I'd be at the end of the week. I've been doing a lot of stuff around the house lately (organizing, cooking, cleaning, etc.) and lots of work work, too, and frankly I'm wiped out.
And let's just say that today is proving to be a challenging day.
It's only 10 a.m. and Jackson has already
- knocked over the kitchen trash can
- dumped a pile of his books on the floor
- gotten into the tool drawer because he wanted to "fix" something with the screwdriver
- found a box of baby toys (that were supposed to go in the attic) and dumped them out in his room
- dumped dry cereal in the couch cushions
- emptied out a bag from Lowes (with extra felt pads that we didn't use after replacing our carpet with flooring)
- demanded that I put on his dirty Spider-Man shirt even though two others are clean