A few weeks ago, I wrote about how using coupons as cash netted me nearly $100 worth of food and merchandise for less than $12.
I know there are bargainistas out there who can one-up me when it comes to saving money. I want to hear from you. And to sweeten the deal, I'm giving away a $25 gift certificate to one of these stores: Target, Walmart, Kmart or CVS. You get to choose.
For this Goo Goo Giveaway, I want to hear how you stretch your hard-earned money.
To enter the giveaway, post your favorite money-saving tip in the comments section. Make sure to include your email address, so I can contact you if you win.
You can also earn extra entries by:
- Subscribing to my blog (use the links to the right)
- Following Goo Goo Buy Buy on Twitter
- Becoming a Fan of Goo Goo Buy Buy on Facebook
- Blogging about this giveaway
- Tweeting this giveaway (three tweets allowed per day; please include a link to your tweet)
- Follow this blog (See the link on the right sidebar)
- Linking to a deal you've scored combining coupons and sales
For each entry, please be sure to post a comment here.
This contest ends Wednesday, July 15 at midnight. I will choose a winner randomly from all comments using Random.org.
Happy bargain shopping, and I can't wait to read your money-saving tips.